RE: jfw and remote access

  • From: "Aman Singer" <aman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 05:48:07 -0500

Hi.
        Actually, you don't need sighted help to get into the remote desktop
session, if I may say so. If you hit options from the connection screen,
(the screen where you enter the server name or IP address), you can enter a
username and password, then click connect. The system will connect, give the
server your entered username and password, and you'll hear the windows login
sound, if any. You will then be on the desktop of the remote machine. If you
have Jaws starting up, Jaws will start automatically on the server and
things will be talking. If you don't, you'll have to run Jaws on the server
and you should have the system talking.
        Aman