Re: jfw and msn instant messenger

  • From: "curmudgeon" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 06:12:27 -0800

to use msn messenger you do not have to have a hotmail account
you can sign up with passport with what ever email you use
but,
you do have to be able to see the security screen to sign up
and then answer a email to verify
that you do indeed want a passport account

and, if jaws 5  is the version
then, 6.2 messenger is the newest version you can use
it will not work with 7.5 messenger

i am signing my students up with a bluebottle email account
so, i can teach them outlook express, and msn messenter