Re: jfw and dream weaver.

  • From: "Sean M McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 10:54:38 -0700

I tried to use a not full version of dreamweaver and well jaws doesn't
really read the menu bar even.  It seems I got jaws to say some of the
buttons and checkboxes with the jaws cursor.  Tabbing around did not work
I heard nothing.This is another example where jaws or ms has decided there
products will work with each other because jaws works well with frontpage
and frontpage express.  However the output from dreamweaver naturally
creates cleaner, more accessible content.  My recommendation is use
something that works with jaws and learn html.  I have found that none of
the html editors support things like putting descriptions for the links,
creating headings, or putting alt-tags into pictures.  The best way to
learn html is to look at the source for some webpages you like and use the
w3c validation service at w3c.org.  In I.E you can view source by choosing