Re: jfw and Registry Mechanic

  • From: "Hal Pearson" <hspearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 23:00:25 -0400

Cher I guess there's always a risk when you run even a registry cleaner. I'd
still rather do that than manually editing the registry. My hunch is that it
may not work well under win 98 though. To keep things on topic, did you have
to use the Jaws cursor a lot? Were you able to tab through to the different
buttons? In truth I'm quite happy with Reg scrub xp, Debbie Scales wrote
some basic scripts for it, works quite well but I was only considering
giving Registry Mechanic a try. With Reg scrub you can tab to different
buttons when you first open the program, I like that.

Hal
.