RE: jfw Pro at home?

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 09:58:36 -0400

There's no technical reason why you can't do this, and I'm pretty sure
FS is ok with you using it on 2 pcs; the only possible sticking point
would be if your employer paid for the 6.2.  If they did, you may need
to get their permission (just for the sake of your job, but I bet it
would just be a formality).

If you're asking if the copy of jaws could work; yes, it would work
fine.  You should move your disk key from your 5.1 version off to your
key floppy before doing the upgrade, and you will need access to the
internet for the ILM authorization.

I've found the merge module in version 6 to work well, so don't hesitate
to use it, and don't completely uninstall 5.1 until this whole process
has been completed and you've used the merge module to transfer your
settings over.

Hth,

Chip

Chip Orange