jfw 6.0 -- ie braille settings

  • From: "ron McEwan" <blindboy56@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jawslist" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 21:25:22 -0700

Hi all,
I am having a problem with the braille settings for ie 5-6.

I open up configruration manager wanting to turn off the braille highlight and
color markings.

I uncheck both boxes and save the settings.

However, the changes to not take effect and if I go back into config manager
the settings were not changed.

Can anyone help?

Ron