jfw 6 and puncuation

  • From: "David Hardingham" <jarhead4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 15:55:26 -0400

Hi all, I just got around to installing jfw 6. I have tried setting punctuation
 with the JCM and cannot get them to stay as I   want on the punctuation list.
I have o.e. 5.6 and win xp home. When I alt if four it asks me if I want to
save my settings, I say yes but they do not stick. Please help,
David