Re: jfw 10, vista problem?

  • From: "Philip" <phall-eml1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 05:41:13 -0400

Thanks for all suggestions.
I have determined that most likely, it isn't a jfw problem.
I did a system restore back to December 3rd of 2008, which took out jfw 10.
The problem persists.  I think I will have to try a windows repair, and if that
fails, just reinstall from scratch.
I sure hope that when windows 7 finally comes out, that it fixes a lot of
vistas annoyances.
Vista reminds me a lot of windows ME.