Re: jfw

  • From: Bruce Toews <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 17:54:42 -0500 (CDT)

Which national anthem, which speech synthesizer? I know DecTalk can be made to sing, but I don't know if that can be done via JAWS or if it has to be done with another program interfacing with the synth.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Thu, 4 Aug 2005, ryan west wrote:

Hello listers,

I really want jaws to sing the national anthem.  does anyone have any idea how
to write the scripts to make jaws do this?

Thanks in advance.
Ryan West

Email:  ryanwest47@xxxxxxxxxxx

Msn messenger, and Skype sign in:  ryanwest47

Each day after your born is one day closer to your death so make every day a special one!