Re: jaws10 configuration

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 00:53:23 +0000

I found it with JAWS 11. It's only available in default.jcf.

Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Twitter: www.twitter.com/christopherh40

On 26/03/2010 00:31, sister Heather Albright wrote:
Hello I was looking at my Synthesizer Options and noticed I don't have one of
them!   It is:
Allow Wave Files with Software Synthesizers
If this check box is checked, wave files play while using a software
synthesizer without occasionally causing the sound to stutter.  It skips
directly to

Reset Frequency
Is it supposed to be like this?  Heather
Alternative archives located at: