RE: jaws working with other programs

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 07:26:55 -0700

Well, I do know one thing, Jaws does not work with Spheris Clarity, a
medical transcription program.  Right now I am sitting at home because my
hospital went with clarity and I cannot work.  For the moment they are
paying me to sit at home but, forthcoming solutions---well, I don't see any
coming soon.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx

  _____