Re: jaws working with other programs

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 16:48:03 -0700

Hi Gery,

Yeah, well, fortunately, I haven't really had that problem in any sort of
serious way yet.  But, alas, I won't be surprised at all when I hit up against
that issue, too...  :-(

Darrell Shandrow - Accessibility Evangelist
Visit http://www.SaveSerotek.org and ask Freedom Scientific to stop suing!
Information should be accessible to us without need of translation by another
person.