jaws working with gotowebinar software?

  • From: "Louise Peyton" <lp2473@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 20:48:31 -0500

Hello, listers:
I attempted to participate in a webinar yesterday using Jaws 12.0 and the
online gotowebinar software.  When I clicked on the login link for the webinar
session, Jaws froze and the word "download" popped up on my Braille display.
Since Jaws was silent, and only the word download appeared on the Braille
display, I have no idea what should have been downloaded to my computer.  As a
result of this online glitch, I was unable to access the session.  Is Jaws
accessible at all with the gotowebinar program?What do I need to do to make
access modifications?  Thanks in advance for your ideas.
Louise Peyton