Re: jaws with other assisstive technology products

  • From: "Sun Sparkle" <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 21:58:06 -0500

ok another question for the group here
if i understand right windows xp home/pro is to share the ram among the
programs that are running.
so if you have jaws running that takes up 256 ram and windows will take
another 256 of ram so if you use open book/or kurzweil that takes another
256 of ram
qquestion is
so if this is true wouldn't you either have a very slow computer or would
the computer crash?
I am running jaws 5.10383 and was thinking of using either kurzweil or open
book but need to know if i am going to have any troubles doing this?
running windows xp home sp2 512 ddr Ram  and a p 4 with 2.4 ghz processor.
please let me know.