jaws voice rattle

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, jfw@freelists. " <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 16:50:28 +0100

 dear list I have now got most of the software back on a cleaned off laptop,and
is much better now however the following still happens. I am using a laptop via
wireless connection but with a full keyboard plugged in, it is easier for me.
at times jaws gets stuck and a rattle sound starts up,I cannot stop it with
keyboard,or using escape or alt and f 4 I can make the sound stop by pressing
the space bar on laptop but as soon as I move my hand it is rattling again, I
fear I may strain the voice or whatever is causing it if not actually Jaws it
stops normal speech, any ideas what causes this dreadful sound, just like a
rattle snake Dorothy