jaws voice

  • From: karim lakhani <karim.lakhani@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 22:41:03 -0700

Hi all,
Thanks for the suggestions.
I was lucky a friend came by and help me do a total format reinstall because
the computer needed it badly.
I do understand the eloquence voice   only works during an install.
 comes up but for
Normally when I would put in my CD the voice was a human one.
Then it would do the install I think.

Have a nice day!

karim.lakhani@xxxxxxx
Visit The Ice Zone!
HTTP://members.shaw.ca/theicezone/
$$$$
"It is never safe to look into the future with eyes of fear".
*** Edward Henry Harriman***
SKYPE: goldenace4