Re: jaws still says blank lines

  • From: "Belinda Collins" <collinsbelinda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 13:53:30 -0500

Hmmm.  This is strange.  It would work in prior versions of Jaws but I don't
know why it isn't working in 6.0, which is the version I am using now.  I
sent the instructions because I had used them in prior versions of jaws when
I didn't want it to read blank lines, but I am taking a medical
transcription course now and have to have it set to read blank lines.  So
not sure why it doesn't work now.  Maybe someone else will have a solution.