Re: jaws speech recognition software

  • From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 08:31:27 -0400

Speech recognition may seem easy, but it's far from perfect.  It is not as
accurate as using a keyboard, and can be frustrating at times.  Plus, for
Dragon to work well with JAWS, you need an intermediary program called J-Say
that acts as a bridge between the two.  And suppose you develop laryngitis?
Lol!

Gerald