Re: jaws script help

  • From: "Bob Verity" <rtverity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 09:46:33 -0500

I am not sure what you mean when you say that the script file doesn't exist.
Do you mean that it has been deleted or just that it doesn't function in your
application?

When you put JAWS to sleep for an application, none of the JAWS scripts are
going to work in that application because JAWS is asleep.

HTH