Re: jaws script error

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 12:22:31 -0800

Sugar,

In general terms it means that JAWS is not able to find a script it needs, or
the script is corrupted. I suggest you do a reinstall of your JAWS version, or
a repair.

Just run your JAWS installation from the CD or the executable file on your hard
drive and select the repair button.

Don't know why one specific message from your friend causes this, but you
should ask yourself: What is unique about this E-Mail message compared to all
other messages?

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 (but without a WebCam) in and around my Audio
Recording and Mixing Studios, San Jose, California