RE: jaws says attached

  • From: RAWest <rawest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 13:20:33 -0400

Hello Loren.

Open control center in AVG.

In the list of components arrow down until you find email scanner .

Tab to properties and press the space bar.

Tab through the list until you come to configure.

Tab in here until you fine certify incoming mail.  Uncheck it if you wish.

Tab until you find certify outgoing mail.  Uncheck if you wish.

Hope this helps

Robert'

To find me you can do the following.

Skype id:  rawest24