RE: jaws saying odd things

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 15:15:48 -0400

G.W. Cox's idea of virtualizing the window has another advantage. I know
from an off-list message that you're using JAWS 11, so again, the keystroke
is alt-insert-w. Not exactly finger-intuitive. But once you've pressed that
key command, you can navigate through the window with the arrow keys. You
can also make a copy by pressing control-a for all and control-c for copy.
Exit virtualization mode by pressing escape.

If you still can't see what's wrong, consider pasting the result into an
email with control-v and sending it to someone you trust. I wouldn't send it
to the list because it might contain private information.

  _____