Re: jaws saying odd things

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, jfw@freelists. " <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 19:04:14 +0100

thanks I practised muting and unmuting the dell as a man was working in garden
he wasbaffled a bit by jaws,heuses applehimself.  anyway I know it said "day
view and a date, and6 days overdue, I do not use the calander in msoutlook, or
come to think of it in my ocr which I  better not name but has a very good
calendar The bell that dongs started after the last download ,  like Jaws is
trying to tell me something I will take your word it has nothing to do with
Jaws,but  Jaws did say it,I do not buy anything on line I do not trust
computers enough yet if I need to pay I do by phone or card  also on telephone
I am very wary  if the manageress at my local banksaid  and she did"I would
never bank on line" that is good enough for me