RE: jaws saying imbedded field in Microsoft word

  • From: "Jason Boston" <jwb3301@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 07:47:34 -0500

when you have your cursor over the spot  where it says embedded document,
try right clicking it (application key) and choose one of the options like
save as or file then save as. Just mess around with the menu you get when
you right click on the embedded field and find the option for saving the
embedded object/file

hth

Jason