jaws saying attachment on everything

  • From: Tony Santiago <tsantiago128@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 21:30:15 -0500

Hi guys,
A friend of mine is running jaws 5.1 with windows 98 SE, and all of a sudden,
for some crazy reason, jaws is announcing attachment on every message in the
list. Now, he did mention that he has neglected his email to the point that he
now has over a thousand messages in his inbox, and I'm wondering if that has
something to do with it. I went to tools, options, security and made sure that
he was set up to receive attachments, but jaws is still saying attachment where
there is none. Any help is appreciated as always. Thanks.

Tony Santiago

tsantiago128@xxxxxxxxxxxxx