Re: jaws recipe program?

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 15:03:54 -0400

Try Cook'n Recipe Organizer from DVO Enterprises:
www.dvo.com
They have different cookbooks you can purchase that install into the
program, but you can also add your own recipes. I use it and love it. One of
the last sets of scripts Debbie Scales wrote before she died were for this
program. It's user-friendly without the scripts, or at least I thought it
was, but the scripts definitely do make things easier. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx AIM mercylab421