Re: jaws not speaking

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 19:57:20 +0100

david I thank you it was not muted when she came and the trumpet must be windows 7 depiction of sound I will tape off your instructions on my recorder and listen again and print it off I shall tell the lady if she comes again dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "David" <davidwhitehead1957@xxxxxxxxx>