Re: jaws not reading webpages

  • From: "Bill White" <billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 09:24:46 -0800

Hi, Robert.  I just tried depressing Jaws Key +Z three times, and I didn't get
any auto mode.  All it said was, either: Vertual Cursor will be turned on for
all applications, or alternately: Vertual Cursor will be turned off for all
applications.  How do you get to this auto mode?

Thank you in advance.
Bill White billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx