Re: jaws not reading an item in sys tray

  • From: "Matthew Shaw" <msoct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 00:15:24 -0500

I don't know if this will help, but in control panel, under task bar and start menu, there's an item in the taskbar tab that says hide inactive icons. If its checked, try unchecking it and see if that works. I've found it does for me. Hope this was helpful. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Hall" <phall-eml1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>