Re: jaws not reading an item in sys tray

  • From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 21:27:06 -0600

I notice Jaws doesn't identify some buttons in the system tray on one of my
computers.  The items are identified if I used the jaws key f11 "select a
system tray" icon dialog. It's only when I tab or focus to the regular
system tray that some of the icons are not identified.

The items that are usually not identified are mostly network related. Sometimes they will be identified later if I opened them during a session.

I wondered if keep always on top in taskbar properties might help but it doesn't seem to.

I was thinking I should send a report to FS.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Hall" <phall-eml1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>