jaws not behaving properly on restart or hibernate mode on laptop

  • From: "John Fioravanti" <fioresq1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 18:13:49 -0400

Hi: I am using jaws 10 on a toshiba laptop with xp pro. Recently I noticed that
when I restart the laptop computer or come out of hibernate mode, the cursors
(down and up arrows) in jaws are not behaving properly. In otherwords, e.g.,
when I go to date and time and move down to read the time setting, for
instance, it does not read. Also, in word perfect 8, the cursors read a blank,
although if I go one character at a time to the left it will read the letter.
Interestingly, when I shut down and turn the computer back on, everything works
fine. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. John Fioravanti