Re: jaws nonstop

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:56:38 +0100

Not really Dorothy JAWS has always worked fully for me no matter what machines I used. Now I switched to something else I hardly use JAWS. But I am on the list in case anyone has any JAWS related problems or queries. I also have JAWS installed and authorized on my netbook.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 28/06/2010 16:23, Dorothy Ingram-Gorban wrote:
Jaws is telling me everything again unasked even the font, it is also echoing
my keystrokes, it does this mad  thing shouting all in sight and will finish up
with time ,i do not want to know the time every second, this laptop was cleaned
off put back to factory settings and  instead of behaving is going off its
head,tellingme things I do not want to know or ever hear again,does this happen
to any of you? dorothy
Alternative archives located at: