Re: jaws loosing focus.

  • From: "Dave Hutchins" <dhutchins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 03:55:42 -0500

Yes you can go back and remove one version of jfw and install another one, I
removed 5.0 and reinstalled 4.51, I like it better, I never could get it to
turn the page when there was a mouse over by doing control and enter.  I
didn't like the wrapping to top and bottom, I didn't see much difference in
the two versions, they are comming out with 6.0 or 6.1 in October.  Maybe
that will be better still, just remove the old version before installing the
new one.  Dave Hutchins