Re: jaws keystroke to see contents of Clipboard

  • From: Judith Bron <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 20:57:21 -0400

You are absolutely right. I was just pointing out that while you are selecting text you might want to be reminded of the last line you selected and this keystroke will give you that last line. You would probably only need to do this in a document where you are selecting a large block of text.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>