Re: jaws issue/bug

  • From: "brandon : serrebi" <serrebi101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 18:48:38 -0800

thanks, will play around with that, as I hate relying on sighted people.
Anywho, I use firefox for everything accept
http://www.hottelephone.com
which uses an active exe control or whatever and needs IE. Before, when I used IE as my prefered browser, this happend from time to time, but a restart usually fixed the problem.
I just hope fs can somehow pinpoint the problem.

Brandon
msn: serrebitranceaddict@xxxxxxxxxxx
yahoo: djserrebi
mercora: serrebi101
http://www.mercora.com
broadcast your music! and listen and discover new music!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ricque" <ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>