Re: jaws issue/bug

  • From: "Michael G." <commodore128@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 19:24:17 -0600

Hi,

does it consistently do this or does it only do it on certain web sites?  Do
these sites utilize Flash Media?  I've had something like  this happen to me
when I've gone onto sites that had Flash Media on them.  Although I always
assumed the Jaws speech just crashed on me.  It never occurred to me that the
volume might have been turned down.  Whenever this happened, I would just shut
Jaws down and restart.  I also configured Jaws to ignore Flash Media.

Michael