Re: jaws issue

  • From: Marissa Manzino <memguitar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 11:46:58 -0500

MessageHi Sun Sparkle,

I agree with Jim. I had a problem where every time I would access the internet,
jaws would freeze. A few days later, the computer shut down and windows
crashed. I would suggest doing what Jim said. Backing up all your files and
reinstalling windows. If you have Nero, I believe that Nero can back up your
entire hard drive. But I'm unsure about this.

Marissa