Re: jaws is freezing

  • From: "Walter Siren" <wsiren@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 15:29:59 -0500

Moti, here is what you have to do.  You need to download it.  So when you are
in the links list, and you get on sound
forge 6 manual, press your applications key, and down arrow to save target as
and then press enter.  Then you will get
save as and the name, press enter, and you will download it.  After getting off
of the internet, you can read it
pressing enter on it.

Walter Siren