jaws having a fit.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, jfw@freelists. " <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 00:01:54 +0100

 I wonder under which circumstances jaws has done the following to you, using
XP and outlook express, and it could be any version of Jaws. You load up
computer and Jaws says File edit view menu and time, keeps repeating time. then
you look at your folders  both sub folders and specific,  and Jaws says all are
unread, you know they are read, if however you read one it will still  say
unread, in other words Jaws will misinterpret everything it is seeing., had I
not seen this in the past many times I would have been even more upset but I
sent an urgent message to a vi friend who did a tandem link up and thank god
jaws stopped doing it after he reversed what I had done, I had asked the
visiting engineer who had fixed a driver problem to put on a theme I had been
sent,but had not tested it whilst he was here,   in any case he turns jaws off
 being a mainstream engineer. what a blessing tandem feature can be.  dorothy