Re: jaws hack fix

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 16:43:01 -0500

that will work but then when you arrow through your dictionary word,  you
might want to avoid that 1 entry, beyond that though, if some one wants to
make your jaws say it to be an idiot you're all set.  Then there's the
dictionary manager thing you'll have to deal with but I'm hoping this blows
over in a few days and I can get rid of it form my dictionary manager.