jaws getting stuck

  • From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 15:56:05 -0700

If I go away from the computer and come back in a few hours and this also
happens when I go to certain web pages, I tried to read the messages in
outlook express. Sometimes it will just say the subject line and just sit
there. I have to press insert down arrow to make it read. This will go on
until I unload and reload jaws. Insert escape to refresh the screen doesn't
do anything

finnygomes@xxxxxxx
web site
www.rellek.com/stevegomes