RE: jaws freezing for no reason?

  • From: "Wil James" <wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 23:29:07 -0500

Have you addressed the issue with FS Tech Support?  This sounds like a
problem not known about or very widely encountered.  I would recommend
turning off key echo, but if that is the way you would like your keyboard
voice, then you should keep it there and not switch just to fix the problem.
If you want to try it though, go ahead and see if that fixes your freezing
issue.

--------------------
Do you want to know about new products when they come out? Do you have a
product the blind community would benefit from? Please visit Cutting Edge
Solutions at
http://www.cuttingedgesolutions.biz.

E-mail/MSN:
wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx