jaws find not finding anything

  • From: "Troy Sullivan" <tsullivan6058@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 20:34:53 -0400

Hi all. On our computers at work, the jaws find does not work like
it's suppose to. What happens is when we are searching for a
particular item rather it's within a notepad, a program, etc. A lot of
the time jaws will say find result searchstring not found, even when
we know darn well what we are looking for is actually in the document.
We were wondering what is causing this issue, and is there a fix? On
my work pc I have jaws 6.0 and my co-worker that is having the same
issue is running jaws5.0. These are networked machines running windows
2000. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Troy