Re: jaws cursor center in microsoft words 2003

  • From: "O.Addison Gethers" <oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 15:21:01 -0500

Hello Mike,
When I have it done in the center then when I press enter how can I make sure
jaws cursor is at the left margin of the page . What's jaws keystroke for
microsoft word document?
addison

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
O.AddisonGethers@xxxxxxxxx
oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx

twitter
URL http//:twitter.com/OAddisonGethers

Messenger contact
window live/msn messenger: oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx aim: durangoadd64 skype:
cowboys62 yahoo messenger: OADDISONGETHERS
rs