Re: jaws cursor center in microsoft words 2003

  • From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 09:55:47 -0800

Hi, try the following.

If you have already typed some text and you then decide that you want the
text to be centered, place the cursor in the space immediately following the
last
character, then select back to the first character of the text you want
centered, then press CTRL+E.  The text you selected, will be centered.

If you haven't typed the text you want centered yet, press CTRL+E to turn
centering on, type the text, then press CTRL+E to turn centering off.
Hope this helps.  Take care.