Re: jaws cursor center in microsoft words 2003

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 09:22:52 -0800

To center text top-to-bottom on the page, you need to use the Page Setup dialog
from the file menu. There is an option on one of the pages that allows this. It
will center all text on that page, and in the entire document  so that there is
an even amount of white space above and below the text on the page.

If you want only to center a section of text top-to-bottom in a certain area,
then you'll need to create a table with a single cell in that area, write your
text inside that table, and then use the table properties to center the text in
the cell itself. Pretty complicated. Perhaps someone else has a better way.

Dave