RE: jaws crashing

  • From: "Brian Hansen" <BC.Hansen23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 16:49:44 -0600

I've had the same problem on my machine as well.  It seems to be happening
when I'm moving quickly with the JAWS cursor.  JFW just completely stops,
along with any sounds going through that particular sound card.  The only
way to get JAWS back is to hit my power button which powers down the system,
and then try restarting the computer.  I can't even get Narrator to start
speaking.  I had someone look at things on the screen, and it's as if JFW is
in the system tray, but not resident in memory.

Blessings,

Brian