jaws crash in ie6

  • From: "sholdeman" <sholdeman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:06:25 -0700

Friends: Running jaws 50 on solo 5300 Gateway laptop and windows ME.

This happens in IE 6 while arrowing down a web page or in say all and
hitting the D key to jump to the next different element.

From time to time I get a jaws crash because a failure in WINMM.dll. If I
try to restart jaws after this failure, I get a blue screen crash. So I have
to restart the computer.

Any ideas about how to prevent this?

Stan