Re: jaws and windows live mail

  • From: "Joanne" <houseofmusic3345@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 11:44:21 -0400

Shannon, I'm not sure exactly what you want to do, but if you're referring to
the option of being able to sort, such as sorting by alphabet or subject, etc.,
and if you want any other accounts you might have to all come into one area,
you'll want to go to where it says quick views and read it from there.  I hated
going into each mailbox and putting it on quick views showed all of it and you
could then sort it.  I hope this helps.

Joanne