jaws and total recorder?

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 15:43:05 -0800

Hi everyone. Does anyone know why, for example, when I install total
recorder, jfw stops working, even with my dec_express? Both jfw 5.0 (621
and jfw 6.0 stop speaking. I made sure that the driver ascoiated with total
recorder was not used except it the application, any other reason it might
do that? Funny, Window-Eyes is not effected.

Curtis Delzer